Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Catching up?

Thank you for donations and handicap!
Wohoo, seems like I might still have a chance in this. Especially since yesterday the Swedish autumn showed itself from it's best side, with blue skies, sun and no wind. So I managed to get up on the bike and bike to work. I have about 4 km to work which takes about15-20 minutes (depending on how awake I am).

There is a tiny difference between the cities where sister dearest and I live. Hers is flat, there is no hills in sight unless their man-made. Mine his, what should i call it, built on hills. This means that biking here is up and down and you and up all sweaty, flushed  and tired, while she can just tramp along and look as good as ever. Just so you now the conditions for this challenge.

Om my way home yesterday I took a detour to town (had some shopping to do) and for that you have to cross a bridge, where you almost always think that the wind will blow you of. I do think, however, that I live in one of the most beautiful cities on earth (and I have visited quite a few). And if you and your bike get tired biking, you can always take a free-ride with the boat across the river.
































1 comment:

  1. Dear sister, I look good in all I do - hills or no hills!

    ReplyDelete