Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ouch what a bad ending!

It has been quiet the last week, this is due to me being sick (again, autumn is no fun!) and an unforeseen last minute trip to the parents since my dad's body needed  a visit to the hospital again. It feels good to be able to drop everything and go and be close to my parents and sister when this happens, and I am very grateful that I have the opportunity to work from home so that work doesn't suffer too much.

I did manage to do some biking on Tuesday, then Wednesday morning I got on a train and completely forgot to post the evidence of the same, so here goes;

Today is Saturday, and even though I am getting on a plane relatively soon I still managed to squeeze some last K's in on the bike.

Note to one self, when challenging ones sister to do something, do check your calender if you have any plans for the time period. My sister will now be unchallenged for the reminder of the time, and does have a fair chance to beat me :( Technically, I think I should get a handicap for the three days I spent with my parents this week, what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment